Installation via the WordPress Admin Area
Follow these steps to install Gravity PDF automatically via your admin area.
- Login to your WordPress Admin area and navigate to the Plugins -> Add New page.
- Use the search bar in the top right hand corner of the plugins page to search Gravity PDF
- Click the Install Now button on the Gravity PDF plugin and confirm the installation.
- Once the installation has completed select the Activate Now link.
On successful activation of the plugin you will see a notice saying one of two things:
- The auto installer was successfully completed. This message signifies the plugin has verified your server is fully compatible with the software and it has automatically completed the initialisation process. At this point Gravity PDF is fully installed and ready for configuration.
- You’ll be asked to manually initialise the plugin. To manually initialise follow the prompt or head to the Form -> Settings -> PDF page in the main menu.