Just in time for Easter, this maintenance release focuses on better reliability and fixing a few bugs reported by users over the last month. Most of the changes are behind the scenes, but at the request of multiple users we’ve added the
gfpdfe_signature_width filter to modify the Gravity Form Signature image in the default PDF templates. If you want to take advantage of this new functionality just drop the following code in your theme’s
function.php file and modify accordingly.
If you already have the software installed you’ll be prompted to upgraded in the next 24 hours. Otherwise you can download it directly from the WordPress repository. As a precautionary measure make sure you take a full backup BEFORE upgrading.
- Housekeeping – Allow control over signature width in default template using the ‘gfpdfe_signature_width’ filter
- Housekeeping – Add better error checking when migrating PDF template folder
- Housekeeping – Add unit testing to the directory migration function
- Bug – Fixed backwards-compatiiblity PHP error when viewing custom PDF templates on Gravity Forms 1.8.3 or below.
- Bug – Ensure checkbox field names are included in the $form_data array
Enjoy the holidays!