The two most prominent fixes in Gravity PDF 4.0.2 is our “empty address field checker”, which in certain cases was preventing completed address fields from showing up in the v4 PDFs, and a caching bug that was causing the incorrect PDF to be resent when using GravityView’s Enable Notifications plugin.
Gravity PDF 4.0.2 is now available via one-click updates in your WordPress admin area and through WordPress.org.
- Fixes issue displaying address fields in v4 PDFs (GH#429)
- Fixes internal logging issues and added Gravity Forms 1.1 support (GF#428)
- Fixes notice when form pagination information is not available (GH#437)
- Fixes notice when using GPDFAPI::product_table() on form that had no products (GH#438)
- Fixes caching issue with GravityView Enable Notifications plugin that caused PDF attachment not to be updated (GH#436)
To ensure the best experience we recommend you always keep WordPress and your plugins updated.