Didn’t see our 4.1-Beta1 announcement which showcased the new features found in Gravity PDF 4.1? Take a look.
Changes since Gravity PDF 4.1-Beta 1
Our Release Candidate is the final version available before we officially ship a public release. That means we think it’s ready but need your help to ensure a smooth release.
- Change PDF Template selector verbiage from “Active” to “Select” (GH#582)
- Allow PDF template uploads up to 10MB (GH#583)
- Fix template upload error message bug which would cause a JS error instead of displaying the public error message (GH#583)
- Remove `echo` statements on the `do_action` hooks (GH#585)
- Conditionally verify zip mime type for PDF templates when the web server supports it (GH#587)
- Fix PDF delete dialog box bug if ‘Cancel’ is selected and then you try delete the PDF again (GH#588)
- Fix duplicate mergetag display issue when a new PDF template is loaded (GH#589)
- Fix PHP notice when checking role capabilities (GH#590)
- Add PDF template installation helper text (GH#592)
- Increase the PDF template update message timeout to 12 sections (GH#593)
- Show generic PDF install / update message on the Template Dropzone (GH#594)
- Add Gravity Forms 2.2 Logging support (GH#596)
WARNING: While this is a Release Candidate it may still contain bugs that can cause issues on your website. We do NOT recommend using it in a production environment.