We’re constantly working to improve Gravity PDF to provide our users with the best experience. We’ve just released the point release Gravity PDF 5.3.4. which includes security updates, bug fixes, and some housekeeping changes. Our team is committed to giving you quality software improvements and updates, so make sure to keep your plugin up to date to avoid any issues.
- Resolve XSS issue on PDF List page
- Resolve authenticated arbitrary PHP file Deletion when using the PDF Template Manager (by default, this affects Administrator accounts only)
Note: Until users have had appropriate time to upgrade, we won’t get into specifics about how any security issue could potentially be exploited.
- Fix Media Library inserter on PDF pages when Gravity Forms No Conflict Mode enabled
- Fix PHP fatal error when logging is enable and the log file cannot be written to
- Fix double spinner randomly showing up when installing and selecting a new PDF template
- Update Monolog to v1.26
- Fix PHP8 deprecation notices
- Remove jQuery deprecation notices
- Downgrade error in log to a notice when a not-yet supported field is being processed by the PDF
- Bump WordPress Tested To value to 5.7
This update is available via WordPress One-Click Updates, or the plugin can be downloaded from WordPress.org and installed manually via File Upload or FTP. If you have any questions or need assistance, please reach out to our friendly support team.
We want to thank all the users for reporting these issues. It’s your direct feedback that makes Gravity PDF grow bigger and better.