We’re constantly working to improve Gravity PDF to provide our users with the best experience. Gravity PDF 6.2 has been released which includes support for Gravity Forms 2.6. Small adjustments have been made to the Gravity PDF user interface to provide full compatibility and seamless continuity when using Gravity Forms 2.6. Be aware that you’ll need to be running Gravity Forms 2.6 to see these changes. This minor update also includes housekeeping changes and bug fixes. Without further ado, let’s take a look at what’s new!
The Copy to Clipboard shortcode button design has been updated to match Gravity Forms style guide.
We now support the all new Merge Tag Search UI found in Gravity Forms 2.6, which makes it easier to search for any Gravity Forms Merge Tags you need.
We also fixed an issue that preventing the display of error messages on the Form PDF Add/Edit page, and resolved missing styles on the View/Download PDF Entry List menu when multiple PDFs are active.
This update is available via WordPress One-Click Updates, or the plugin can be downloaded from WordPress.org and installed manually via File Upload or FTP. If you have any questions or need assistance, please reach out to our friendly support team.
We want to thank all the users for reporting these issues. It’s your direct feedback that makes Gravity PDF grow bigger and better.
- Add support for Gravity Forms 2.6
- Add alternate background color on PDF List page
- Add styles/support for new merge tag selector
- Add styles for Copy to Clipboard shortcode button on PDF List page
- Update help search API to query v6 documentation
- Fix error message display issue on Form PDF add/edit page
- Fix missing styles on multi-PDF view/download menu on Entry List page