We’ve just released Gravity PDF 6.4.3 which resolves several bugs reported by our users. Read the full changelog below and make sure to update your plugin to avoid any of these issues.
- Open PDF “view” link in a new browser tab on Entry List Page
- Only hide Select field in Core/Universal templates if the saved value is an empty string, not a falsey value
- Prevent PHP notice when displaying Repeater field in PDFs with a Number sub-field
- Prevent HTML attribute content from having their entities decoded if they were previously encoded
- Fix Core/Universal template image display issues on servers running Windows
safe_style_cssfilter has been implemented incorrectly
Stay on top!
Never miss out on the latest news and updates in Gravity PDF land. Subscribe to our newsletter now!