We’ve just released Gravity PDF 6.4.4 which resolves PDF display issues with the Gravity Wiz eCommerce Perk’s Product Table, as well as problems with products in legacy v3 templates. For more information, see the full changelog below.
How to Update Gravity PDF
This update is available via WordPress One-Click Updates, or the plugin can be downloaded from WordPress.org and installed manually via File Upload or FTP.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please reach out to our friendly support team.
- Resolve HTML encoding issue in PDF when displaying Coupon field in Gravity Wiz eCommerce Perk’s Product Table
- Remove coupon line item in PDF when Gravity Wiz eCommerce Perk’s Product Table in use
- Resolve duplicate product table displayed in a legacy v3 template
- Resolve PHP notice when displaying product table in legacy v3 template
- Resolve PHP notice when displaying Section Break field in legacy v3 template
Stay on top!
Never miss out on the latest news and updates in Gravity PDF land. Subscribe to our newsletter now!