We’ve released Gravity PDF 6.5.2 and subsequent version 6.5.3, which includes an update to both the PDF library used by Gravity PDF and QueryPath. These releases also includes minor bug fixes which you can read in full in the changelog below.
- Update mPDF to the latest version
- Update QueryPath to the latest version
- Fix PHP error when a non-string is passed to the Kses sanitizing class
- Resolve memory problem generating Core PDFs if an HTML element contains more than 10+ classes (field CSS Classes are now truncated to 8 user-defined classes)
- Fix Slim Image Cropper display problems in Core PDFs
- Fix HTTP(S) image/stylesheet loading problem in PDFs for SiteGround customers
Stay on top!
Never miss out on the latest news and updates in Gravity PDF land. Subscribe to our newsletter now!