We’ve just released version 2.0.1 of the Previewer add-on. As with all point releases, this update only focuses on squishing bugs. Refer to the changelog below for the full details.
This update is available via WordPress One-Click Updates, or the plugin can be downloaded from WordPress.org and installed manually from your WordPress admin area, via File Upload or FTP. If you have any questions or need assistance, please reach out to our friendly support team.
We want to thank all the users for reporting these issues. It’s your direct feedback that makes Gravity PDF grow bigger and better.
- Fix RTL display issue with legacy and Tier 2 PDF templates
- Fix page scaling issue with for HiDPI screens
- Track change and blur events in the form for better PDF auto-refreshing
- Track signature add-on events for better PDF auto-refreshing
- Fix PDF viewer width/height calculations when form is hidden on page load
- Resolve memory leak when refreshing PDF viewer