We’ve just released version 1.1 of the Reports for GFChart add-on. This minor release includes security hardening and a couple of bug fixes. Refer to the changelog below for the full details. We highly recommend upgrading as soon as possible to avoid any issues.
If you’ve an active license key for Reports for GFChart, this update is available via WordPress One-Click Updates. Alternatively, you can also download the plugin from your GravityPDF.com account and installed manually from your WordPress admin area, via File Upload or FTP. If you have any questions or need assistance, please reach out to our friendly support team.
We want to thank all the users for reporting these issues. It’s your direct feedback that makes Gravity PDF grow bigger and better.
- Do late sanitizing/escaping on all variables used in PDF template files
- Prevent directory traversal when loading the PDF template files
- Fix PHP error when plugin activated without GFChart Image Charts plugin also activated
- Correctly display notice when GFChart plugin is too old during plugin activation
- Fix 3rd and 4th chart display issues in all Metro templates
- Fix font color in Footer of Yuna (Stylised Alt) when using list or table HTML tags