Gravity PDF Core Booster Changelog
Version 1.2., December 3, 2018
Version 1.2.0, November 14, 2018
- Bug: Correctly check selected Option Field value when showing all options.
Version 1.1.1, October 15, 2018
- Feature: Allow Product table to be disabled in PDFs (from Gravity PDF 5.1+)
- Feature: Templates Cellulose and Colossus can now Group / Ungroup the Product table (from Gravity PDF 5.1+)
- Feature: All fields can be deactivated using the Display Fields setting (previously at least one field was required)
- Bug: Fix checkbox field display issue on an empty PDF font cache
- Bug: Fix issue automatically enabling Product and HTML field types in Display Fields setting when appropriate options change
Version 1.1.0, October 15, 2018
- Bug: Fix fatal backwards compatibility error due to missing argument in Enhanced Options feature
- Bug: Fix padding display issues when the field label is removed
Version 1.0.1, October 30, 2017
- Feature: UI to Include or Exclude Gravity Form fields in the PDF.
- Feature: Option to display Entry Notes at the end of the PDF
- Feature: `All Options` support for individual Products, Options, and Shipping Field
- Feature: Product table will use Admin Label when option enabled.
- Feature: New option to disable Field Label
- Feature: New option to disable Product table (Gravity PDF 5.1 required)
- Bug: Prevent Survey fields showing their values (Gravity PDF 5.1 required)
Version 1.0, August 21, 2017
- Bug: Fix encoding issue with characters like
& when displaying All Available Options in Select/Multiselect/Dropdown/Checkbox fields
- Bug: Prevent `Other` Radio field option showing when no value is entered using All Available Options feature
Version 0.2, June 29, 2017
- Make Gravity PDF 4.3 the minimum supported version
- Bug: Correctly load any plugin translation files (if present). Note: we do not currently include any translations.
- Bug: Prevent product fields being processed when not grouped together
Version 0.1, June 27, 2017
- Bug: Fix one-click update check