While a monetary donation can be a helpful thing, we feel that your contribution will be much longer-lasting if directed at assisting with the growth of Gravity PDF. With that in mind, we’ve put together a list of ways you can help with this goal:
These contributions can be done in 5 minutes flat:
- Write a review of Gravity PDF on WordPress.org
- Mention @gravitypdf on Twitter and tell us how our software helps you or your business
- Like Gravity PDF on Facebook
- Mention Gravity PDF to other business owners in your network
Want to give a little more? These may take a couple of hours:
- Blog about Gravity PDF and write about how the plugin helps you or your business. Include screenshots and video if you have time.
- Test out a Beta or Release Candidate version of Gravity PDF and report and bugs or issues you may find (sign-up to our newsletter to keep updated on new test versions).
- Good with languages? Contribute a translation to Gravity PDF via WordPress’ Translation system.
1 Day +
Do you rely on Gravity PDF every day and absolutely love it? Help out with these more time-consuming, but extreamly valuable, tasks.
- Submit a Pull Request on GitHub for any open issues
- Write a full-blown review of the software with Pros and Cons, comparison to competitors, screenshots, video ect
- Talk about Gravity PDF as a Speaker at WordCamp (or any other WordPress event for that matter)
- Do a screencast showing others how to use the software and discuss the benefits
These are just a few ways to give back (but let us know if you think of any more). And if you do write an article about Gravity PDF, tell someone about the software, or use it in weird and wonderful ways don’t forget to let us know!