Along with the new feature, we’ve fixed several PDF preview display problems with file uploads using third party plugins. A compatibility update for Gravity Flow has also been included.
Remember to keep your plugin up to date to avoid any issues.
How to Update the Previewer Add-on
If you’ve an active license key for Previewer, this update is available via WordPress One-Click Updates. Alternatively, you can also download the plugin from your GravityPDF.com account and install it manually from your WordPress admin area, via File Upload or FTP. If you have any questions or need assistance, please reach out to our friendly support team.
We want to thank all the users for reporting these issues. It’s your direct feedback that makes Gravity PDF grow bigger and better.
- Add Visibility setting support to Previewer field (Visible/Hidden/Administrative)
- Fix Previewer field missing from Gravity Flow Display Field setting in User Input step
- Fix broken image in PDF preview when editing an entry with an Image Hopper field
- Fix missing files in PDF preview when editing an entry with Gravity Wiz Entry Blocks
- Fix missing files in PDF preview when editing an entry with Gravity Wiz Nested Forms