We’re pleased to announce the release of Gravity PDF 5.3 which includes support for two popular third party Gravity Forms plugins, and adds a new configuration check to the system status area. Plus you get all the usual bug squashing our team does regularly 🐛. It’s all part of our commitment to provide you with quality software that just works.
Added support for the Gravity Perk Populate Anything plugin
Live Merge Tag processing in PDFs i.e.
Added support for Gravity Plus Multi-Currency Selector plugin
Display the correct user-selected currency for Number and Product Fields in the PDF
allow_url_fopenhas been added to the Gravity PDF and Gravity Forms System Status areas
If this runtime setting is disabled, you may notice image display problems in the PDFs. We now include a warning about it on the System Status page.
- Decode special characters for processed mergetags used in PDF Password or Master Password settings
- Fix issue uploading TTF files via the Font Manager
- Fix PHP Notices when processing
gravitypdfshortcode under specific conditions
- Fix validation issue with signed PDF URLs on sub-directory multisites
- Fix problem displaying PDF Template Upload dropzone for Super Admins on multisite installations
gfpdf_field_container_classfilter to swap out the
Helper_Field_Containerclass with your own
- Rewrite Monolog timezone logic to support both v1 and v2, which places nice with other plugins that use this library
The update is available via WordPress One-Click Updates, or can be downloaded from WordPress.org, and installed manually via the File Upload or FTP. If you have any questions, or need assistance, please reach out to our friendly support team.
We’d like to thank all the users who have given us feedback, or reported an issue. It’s your continued support which helps Gravity PDF grow and become more stable.