We’re constantly working to improve Gravity PDF to provide our users with the best experience. On February 19, 2020, we’ve released Gravity PDF 5.2.2. As with all point releases (5.2.x updates), this update focuses on bugs and security.
- Add additional error handling to Background Processing when a form / entry is deleted
- Adjust logging code to adhere to PSR-3 (forward compatibility with Monolog v2)
- Add fixed width to first column in Chained Select output for Core / Universal PDFs
- Add nofollow attribute to PDF Download Link to prevent attempted indexing
- Disable UI for PDF Template Installer when user doesn’t have appropriate capabilities
- Fix font upload issues to Media Library
- Add additional logging when license activation failure occurs
- Update dependencies: Monolog 1.25.1 -> 1.25.3, Mpdf 8.0.3 -> 8.0.5
The update is available via WordPress One-Click Updates, or can be downloaded from WordPress.org, and installed manually via the FileUpload or FTP. If you need assistance, please reach out to our friendly support team.
We would like to thank users for reporting these issues. It’s your direct feedback that makes Gravity PDF bigger and better.