We just released Previewer 3.0.1 which includes four new translation files, various bug fixes, and better compatibility with 3rd party Gravity Forms add-ons. Read the changelog below for the full details.
How to Update the Previewer Add-on
If you’ve an active license key for Previewer, this update is available via WordPress One-Click Updates. Alternatively, you can also download the plugin from your GravityPDF.com account and install it manually from your WordPress admin area, via File Upload or FTP. If you have any questions or need assistance, please reach out to our friendly support team.
We want to thank all the users for reporting these issues. It’s your direct feedback that makes Gravity PDF grow bigger and better.
- Add AI translations for Chinese, Dutch, Portuguese, and Russian
- Reorganize the .sass / .css styles (provides better theme compatibility)
- Fix PHP8.1 deprecation warnings
- Only initialize the Previewer when it is visible in the viewport
- Fix PHP5.6 fatal error in the Form Editor
- Fix z-index toolbar display problems when using Previewer with Gravity Wiz Nested Forms
- Fix problem correctly displaying PDF generation error screen
- Fix PDF worker caching issue when upgrading the plugin
- Fix conflict with Light Blue API add-on for Gravity Forms
- Restore Previewer v1 anchor / link support, but only when Text Copy Protection is disabled
- Exclude file inputs in form data when generating PDF (quicker API calls and fixes Single File Upload display issues)
- Add missing strings to existing French, Spanish, and German translation files