Watermark 2.0 adds text and image watermarking for documents generated by the PDF for GravityView extension. Eight new AI-generated language packs are included in this release, plus a number of small refinements that improve the overall experience using the plugin.
If you’ve the PDF for GravityView extension installed, you’ll find new watermark settings in the Single Entry PDF metabox. This will allow you to add a text or image watermark, choose from available fonts to use (for the watermark text), and the opacity.
To make the Watermark add-on more accessible to a wider range of languages, we’ve added AI translations for the following languages:
This release also sees the minimum requirements bumped up. You now need Gravity PDF 6.0 or higher installed to use it.
How to Update the Watermark Add-on
If you’ve an active license key for the Watermark add-on, this update is available via WordPress One-Click Updates. Alternatively, you can also download the plugin from your GravityPDF.com account and install it manually from your WordPress admin area, via File Upload or FTP. If you have any questions or need assistance, please reach out to our friendly support team.
We want to thank all the users for reporting these issues. It’s your direct feedback that makes Gravity PDF grow bigger and better.
- Add watermark support for the PDF for GravityView extension
- Add AI translations for Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian
- Security Hardening
- Refine settings labels and descriptions
- Gravity PDF 6.0 or higher is now required for this extension
- Resolve jQuery deprecation warning
- Ensure PDF settings are correctly shown or hidden based on the toggle checkbox