The Watermark add-on allows you to easily add a watermark to any Gravity PDF-generated document. You can include a text- or image-based watermark, control the watermark opacity, as well as the font (text only).
Any languages Gravity PDF supports out of the box can be used with the text watermark feature. You can also control the text watermark font independent of the PDF font, and use merge tags too!
Easily protect your intellectual property by watermarking the PDFs with your business logo. The watermark image will be automatically positioned at the centre of each page in your document.
You can make the watermark as subtle or as obtuse as you’d like with full control over the watermark opacity.
Watermark is compatible with all non-legacy templates, including (but not limited to):
- Core Templates (free) – Zadani, Rubix, Focus Gravity, Blank Slate
- Universal Templates (paid) – Aryal, Leo, Formialt, Tritan, Sabre, Cellulose, Formium, Barot, Colossus
- Invoice Templates (paid) – Classic, Modern, Aurora, Iconic
- Letter Templates (paid) – Formal, Business #1, Business #2
- Custom v4 / v5 Templates (free and paid)
Watermark enhances the basic watermark feature in Previewer and allows you to configure an image watermark, and control the watermark opacity.